Thursday, August 31, 2006

a tribute...


I haven't updated my blog in awhile b/c there hasn't been much new going on. However, as I was talking to my dear friend Sarah Brown on the phone last night I was given a request to add a picture of us to the site. Following your criteria Sarah, no nose picking, no double chin shots, etc. took out about half my collection but I finally came up with one that will be a nice addition I think. It's not of us, but this shot speaks so much more. I like to call it...The Farmer and His Wife shot. I know, it's stunning. The angle, the lighting, the facial expression. People ask me often if I've ever considered going pro, I'm still considering. That would require me to quit my day job.

This particular shot, for those inquiring minds that want to know, was taken in Sarah's cozy cotton mill home (that I love) in March when I was down in NC for part of my spring break. Tosha, the "wife," used to lead the now Sr. youth girls with Sarah and me. She's since moved to the great land of Colorado. Just so you know I miss you BOTH!!

No comments: