Monday, August 14, 2006

Goin' Home??

This is a quicky update b/c I have all of 15 minutes that I begged for at the library to write one more time before I "head home" tomorrow. The current plan is that I will fly out Tuesday afternoon via British Air to LA. Last I heard 1/3 of all BA flights are being cancelled. People (at Manna House) are not typically finding out about their cancellations until the morning of. Sooooo, I'm going to call the airlines tonight and again in the EARLY a.m. my ride to the train station is at 5:00 a.m.!! I'll take what I can get. Likely I will just stay at the airport even if it's over night b/c going back and forth with luggage is exausting! It's about 2 hours from Heathrow, where I am staying. Soooooo, if I have computer access again I'll keep you posted, if not, see ya'll in Alaska SOON!! All my extended family is there now for my brother's wedding on Saturday. Lord may I just make it home in time for the wedding!!

No comments: