Friday, February 29, 2008

answer to prayer...

Just wanted to give ya'll a quick update on our Chinese ministry. Since my last update another girl, Debbie, accepted Christ as her Savior. She comes from a very broken family life and struggles with self-esteem. Praise the Lord for her understanding and new found life in Christ! Pray for her to grow in her faith as she begins discipleship with one of our small groups.

Also I was able to meet 1:1 with all three of my students to start up our Bible study for this semester. All four of us are meeting tomorrow morning to do our next study. Also our Bible study at the Chinese Church this past Sunday went really well...discussion on relationships and purity. They were attentive and gave a lot of good feedback. One of the girls I mentioned before, Alice thanked me afterward for talking about various issues. She also asked me to be her accountability person. Praise the Lord for the work HE is doing in these students' lives! Thank you for praying!

No comments: