Saturday, March 29, 2008

fun at frankie's


of course a little dance dance competition!


Lazer tag anyone?!



Fletcher with his Saudi friends, Hakeem, Nasser, Hassan, and Muhamed


Noah and Nate heading to the batting cages



Kristin feelin' like a NASCAR racer


Me and my pirate lovin' roommate Kristin!


Nicole, me Hannah, Gloriana, Rachel

A group of my friends and I went to Frankie's Fun Park tonight. It's a step above Chuckie Cheese but not as upscale or wild as Six Flags. We had a blast! I was inviting a girl from one of my classes to come this past week and she said, "Oh ya, Frankie's Fun Park, I went there for my 12th birthday!" To which I responded, "Sweet, I am going for my 30th, you oughta come!" We laughed hard!

1 comment:

Kari Smith said...

Frankie's looks like a blast! Maybe I should have my 30th birthday in South Carolina!