Sunday, January 08, 2006

the winter wonderland I live in...


I know I am biased, but I have to say, after living in 4 states, traveling to 38 others, and seeing several countries, Alaska is by far one of the most BEAUTIFUL states in all creation! I am blessed to live here and want to share a tiny peek of the awesomeness of this Great Land. This is one of my all time favorite scenes in the area, just off Knik River bridge on the way to Anchorage. I took it this past December after a big frosty snow! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

I love this pic....I can almost feel the cold and the wind in the Mat-Su

carrie said...

Hi friend,
Nice updates to the blog... and I love how you are talking to your girls with it. You are awesome!

rubyslipperlady said...

A friend once told me that I hadn't seen mountains until I'd seen the mountains in Alaska. I didn't believe him since I'd grown up spending a lot of time in Colorado. That was, I didn't believe him until I came to Alaska to visit. There are no mountains like Alaskan mountains. Beautiful!