Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wedding pics!


the first time we saw each other . . . unforgettable, thank you LORD for the godly man you have given to me I am a blessed woman


fancy footwear!


some things never change


a personal favorite








Communion


Unity candle . . . being united as One in Christ


My dad coming up to do our vows . . . definitely an Eller moment


Lee and Trisha Mitchell the couple that introduced us . . . THANK YOU!!


the giving of the bride


Hedge of prayer over me just before the ceremony . . . thank you LORD for sweet fellowship


Our super sweet flower girls Charlotte and Morgan


Psalm 34:1-3 the passage Ben read to me when he proposed














Our wedding party


the boys


the girls
























I am finally getting to the BIG post of wedding pics! Katie "Tegeler" Anaya was our photographer and I have to say she did an outstanding job. We got a great mix and variety of color, black and white, sepia, and various tinted pics that are awesome! Thanks KT! I'll add more pics in the days to follow.

2 comments:

Holli Moseman said...

Anita! I am so happy for you. I wish I could have been there for your big day. Everything looks absolutely beautiful. I pray God's blessings on you and Bed.

--Holli Moseman (Chitwood)

Anita said...

God's blessings HAVE been on our BED...

Ben Mosier