Thursday, March 16, 2006

North Carolina Sunshine!


Tuesday night I flew into NC to see Sarah and surprise her with Tosha Cypher being there! She had NO idea, we were able to keep a tight lid on it and she was completely surprised! As soon as we got home, about 11:30 p.m. Charlotte set up a tea party on the floor and four of us sat down to our first, of many, lady bug tea parties. She loved the cookies Cathy! I will add pictures when I get home. :)

The past couple days have been relaxing, great times catching up and seeing Charlotte and Liam. Liam is very mild and mellow, an easy baby, with a melt your heart huge smile! Charlotte is full of personality and energy. From a speech path perspective, she has advanced speech and language. Her vocabulary is huge and she's VERY articulate! She has become Tosha's new shadow, they are "best friends."

I've been blessed to have had the opportunity to go to a couple seminary classes with Ashley, New Testament and International Church Planting. Fascinating stuff! Confirms even more, my desire to go to seminary.

Tomorrow, while Ashley is working (his first day at a new job, a huge answer to prayer!), the girls are going shopping. Tonya Cribb, a former AK roommate, now back in SC is driving up to spend the weekend with us. Woohoo, a big girl party bash! Ashley may head over to his parents to get away from the maddness! :)

1 comment:

carrie said...

I want to be there with you this weekend! It sounds like so much fun. Please give everyone huge hugs for me. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it!