Thursday, March 16, 2006

Minneapolis in March


Woohoo for spring break! I flew in Sunday morning to Minneapolis to a nice sunny 50 degrees and then I woke up Monday morning to a fresh 12" of snow! Guess it goes with the saying, "March comes in like a Lion and goes out like a lamb."

Kari, my college roommate, and I spent a good part of the afternoon shoveling neighbors out on her road. All, in all, my time in MN was a blast. Low key and refreshing. Sunday we went with some friends after church to the Minneapolis Institute of Art to view the new displays. I also learned a new game called Bohnanzah. Kari gave it to me for Christmas, so I'll have to show all you Alaskans when I get back. It's a blast!

Monday night we met up with Holli, another close college friend, and had dinner together. We had a great time catching up seeing pictures of her cute kiddos.

No comments: