Tuesday, July 14, 2009

June 27, 2009

Our wedding day! We ended up having our wedding inside due to predicted rain and hail storms later that afternoon and I have to say our "plan B" back up turned out as good or even better than our original plan A. The day was perfect in my mind. It started with pictures outside at Bob and Connie Stahle's house. They live on a lake and it was sunny earlier that day so we took advantage of the weather and scenery and got some great pictures.

One of my aunt's made a suggestion that night before to have the ceremony in the center of the "sanctuary" gym at WBC which proved to be really beautiful and intimate. One of my uncle's who is an engineer bought lumber the day before and he and couple of the men in the family built a stage and two sets of stairs from scratch just in time for the rehearsal that evening. I have an AMAZING family!

The entire day was special and memorable. A couple friends told me prior to take occasional snapshots of the day in my mind so I would remember things later. I have several in my mind and am so thankful for such a special God centered time of celebration. Thanks to all who came to celebrate with us and make the day memorable! We love you!

I don't have any of my own pics of the wedding yet but will post some when I get copies and CDs from friends. Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

cathy said...

I can't wait to see the pics and hear about your wedding!!