Tuesday, December 09, 2008

job update

For those of you who have been asking about and praying for my job hunting in CA I have exciting news! I was contacted this past week by TWO school districts in the northern LA area that want me to come in the first full week of January when I get back and interview! Praise the Lord for these opportunities! Thank YOU for praying.

Please continue to pray that the best fit for me will open up. I know one district is looking specifically for a long-term sub for a maternity leave and the primary student population I would be working with would be students who are deaf, hard of hearing and/or severly cognitively impaired. I have some experience with students that have severe multiple disabilities but very little experience with the deaf and hard of hearing population. I am always eager to learn about new groups but I will need to brush up on my signing skills!

No comments: