Sunday, December 07, 2008

a farwell party . . .


my "Nort-da-koata" friends


worship










my roommate!






my little "sister" Rachel




Tonight my friends from seminary hosted a farewell party in my honor. Twenty plus people stopped by to chat, eat great food, laugh, cry, reminisce, and have a time of worship. My first year at CIU people would ask what brought me to SC and all I could honestly answer was, "God did." He made it clear through my application process that this was the place He wanted me. It wasn't until this summer and final semester that I see a little more of the "big picture." I have learned invaluable life lessons through the relationships here. The follow verse rings true to me after my time here at CIU . . .

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17

I have been truly blessed in Columbia and will miss my new friends and family here. Blessings on ya'll as you finish your programs and set out for all the adventures God has for you!

No comments: