Monday, August 04, 2008

road trip...


shop in Georgetown


Potomac River with the Kennedy Center behind us


Allison and me eating our low end truffles...$2


a yuppie grocery store we stopped in in Georgetown


this store sold truffles for $750 per pound!! WHAT!?!?


Allison's turtle


Beth's new house in Maryland

This past week I worked my last shifts with my families giving personal care and ABA therapy to children with special needs. A couple weeks ago I was hired on with a school district in SC to work a 0.6 speech pathology position for a maternity leave. The job is perfect for this semester! I'll work Mon, Wed, Fridays and have class Tues and Thursdays. To celebrate my break inbetween jobs and classes starting I took a road trip to DC to visit my cousins and some friends.

No comments: