Saturday, June 18, 2011

weddings!


Erin and her sister Caitlyn who was her maid of honor


Erin, OB and my dad


Johanna, me, Erin, Amanda, Emily, Mayerly


Becky and her dad




Two of my former youth girls from Wasilla Bible got married this past week. Becky and Chris got married in her parents back yard on a GORGEOUS AK summer morning! Erin and OB (Oba) got married on the military base in Anchorage yesterday on yet another GORGEOUS AK summer afternoon. Both girls were stunning brides!

It's hard to believe 4 years ago I was attending their high school graduations. The group picture at Erin's wedding is myself and Amanda who were youth leaders to all of the girls in that group. Three in that group are now happily married! God is so good! What fun memories! Love you both and wish you the best in marriage!

No comments: