Sunday, February 05, 2006

tid bits

Just an odds and ends update...for any youth not aware of or connected yet with our youth website, the address is www.wasillabibleyouth.org. Check it out for updates on youth activities!

I also changed a setting on my blog so anyone can leave comments without having to sign on as a official "blog spot" user. Try it out, I'd love to hear from you!

Also, VERY FUN news, my friends and fellow youth leaders, Kevin and Janeen Maxwell had a healthy boy this past Thursday! Woohoo!! I am happy for you guys and can't wait to see you new little man James! Blessings on ya!

4 comments:

carrie said...

hey friend,
Just so you know the web site is actually www.wasillabibleyouth.org. Not sure how you got the other one.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Anita. My first time to your blog. What a fun day we had. Knitting and being knit together (encouraged in heart and united in love, Col. 2:3,4)

Anonymous said...

Hey love to hear the new James!!

Unknown said...

Totally FUN! You are so incredible at building memories with your girls! It is fun to see them become so close =)